I hate waking up from those dreams where you have to sort out what was real and what actually didn’t go down for the beginning of your day
- Teacher: You know you can't sleep in my class.
- Me: I know, But maybe if you were just a little quieter, I could.
Sometimes I get pretty off track with my nutrition for a week or two weeks or hell, even a month and I kind of just roll with it because I always get back on track and I think it’s better for my mental health to embrace it as opposed to shaming myself for it.
Oh my god thank you😍
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life